An automated solution that will provide an intuitive and collaborative environment to take out human error, increase transparency, and speed up the time involved with pricing insurance policy renewals. ClearGrade combines the best of data visualization and price modeling in an easy to use web-based platform.
Insurance policy renewal summary view at the book and client level across all Policies and LOB’s.
Scenario planning tools allow Underwriters to explore impacts of policy term and pricing adjustment on P&L.
Actuarial inputs are clearly provided throughout the interface, greatly reducing labor-hours.
- ClearGrade allows you to drill down all the way from book to policy level, not only for price grading, but for the factors that make up the price grade as well
- It provides scenario planning tools to explore how any adjustment on a policy’s terms or price would impact the accounts’ P&L
- It allows benchmarking with similar policies to provide additional context in order to support your decision to renew an account with a particular
For Modelers and Actuaries
- Actuarial inputs are provided seamlessly through the user interface
- The risk of human-caused error is minimized because the data preparation process is performed programmatically
- The smooth data extract process reduces manual data inputs
- Increased transparency within the risk scoring model and process allows for Underwriters to fully understand the suggested price grades.
SVP, Data Science
Siyu Zhou, SVP, Data Science has been with Fulcrum since 2010. She oversees analytical efforts specializing in the Financial Services sector and works closely with clients to build and cultivate excellent engagement experiences. She has partnered with many top insurance carriers and global investment banks to develop, improve and automate mission-critical processes, with a focus on data science and data engineering solutions.
She also has experience in direct marketing analytics for various industries and loss cost analytics for OEMs.
Siyu holds a B.S. in Applied Mathematics from Beijing Institute of Technology, a B.A. in Economics from Peking University and an M.S. in Applied Statistics from Cornell University.
Fulcrum creates apps that put your data to work and make a meaningful impact on the efficiency of your business. Fulcrum can host these apps for you, or build the apps for you within your own environment. In all cases, the applications we build have the same goal: to put the power of data at your fingertips for better business decision making.