For over twenty-five years, we have partnered with top industry clients to unlock massive opportunities with data. Founded in 1993 and separated from its sister company After, Inc. in 2015, Fulcrum Analytics provides advanced data science and data engineering consulting with high-performance technology platforms leveraging Big Data and Cloud computing.
We Help Clients
- Efficiently integrate external data sources
- Apply cutting edge analytics
- Generate data-driven insights
- Improve or streamline processes
- Develop applications to serve unique business needs
- In-depth experience with a wide range of industries
- Data scientists and engineers with expertise in data platforms, management, and modeling
- Ongoing training and R&D to maintain the cutting edge of data science applications
- Proven results providing advanced analytics, data-driven insights, implementation services.
Tara Piazza has served as the Chief Operating Officer since 2016. She oversees Fulcrum's operational and marketing functions in addition to partnering with clients to deliver exceptional insights.
Tara is responsible for managing the HR, legal, financial, and marketing teams for Fulcrum. Additionally, she oversees the Fulcrum research practice, where she applies over twenty years of quantitative and qualitative market research experience across a wide range of industries. In particular, Tara guides Fulcrum's market research team in its custom market research studies that dive deeply into the hidden patterns within the collected data through the use of advanced data science methodologies.
Prior to joining Fulcrum, Tara served as a Manager of Technical Research for the Advertising Research Foundation, and as an Associate at the boutique market research provider David & Associates.
Tara received a B.A. in Sociology from Colgate University, and an M.B.A. from NYU’s Stern School of Business.
EXISTING GOVERNMENT CONTRACTS:
Federal contract number: 50310218D0090
Providing external research support and technical expertise to the Securities and Exchange Commission’s QRADS program
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
Securities and Exchange Commission
Certified Small Business
NAICS: 541690, 541910, 541990
CAGE Code: 817H6
Point of Contact:
Chief Operating Officer