A web based platform designed to automate the previously manual ad-hoc analysis process and provide a holistic view of retailer’s performance. RetailViewer allows retailers to quickly and easily compare competing and complementing pricing strategies, track promotion effects over time, and determine optimal price based on a variety of customizable objectives.
Generate more detailed insights across all products and promotions more quickly and with greater accuracy
Summarize data for each product over any date ranges you easily specify with a mouse-click to make pricing impacts more transparent
View spend, profit, and basket size results at the store and household level to formulate your best plans depending on specific goals
RetailViewer provides an enterprise-level summary of sales performance, overall profit, performance by region and other standard sales metrics. It also provides a deep dive by departments, product groups, individual products, store locations, sales channels, or other customized filters to show historical sales and promotion effects. Through the application of various filters and chart types, the RetailViewer user is able to visualize sales performance across price points, time of the year, promotion, channel and region.
- Ingest daily line-item level transaction feeds
- Ingest promotional history
- Aggregate all of your products, promotions, and profits for comprehensive analysis
- Be customized to include many product, store, channel, region, or customer dimensions
- Summarize the performance of an item or promotion based on your needs
- Provide detailed product analysis in visual form and tables
- Export chart images and data files from the web interface
Fulcrum creates apps that put your data to work and make a meaningful impact on the efficiency of your business. Fulcrum can host these apps for you, or build the apps for you within your own environment. In all cases, the applications we build have the same goal: to put the power of data at your fingertips for better business decision making.