Fulcrum Analytics helps organizations evaluate, plan for, and implement website analytics in the context of an overall data strategy. There are many valuable reasons for analyzing website data including (but not limited to):
- Optimizing the customer experience online
- Increasing conversion to specific calls to action
- Tracking campaign response ROI
- Measuring engagement among visitors
- Understanding geographic reach
- Identifying sources of web traffic
- Pinpointing search terms that lead to site traffic
- Visualizing cross-channel customer interactions
Fulcrum helps clients choose the right web analytics platform for their particular needs, design the site tagging strategy, and implement the tagging and dashboard reporting structure.
While Fulcrum Analytics is software-agnostic, we have chosen to become an Agency Partner of Piwik PRO which enables us to perform installations of the highly secure and flexible Piwik PRO software with maximum support and insight at the lowest cost to clients.
Reasons we partnered with Piwik PRO:
- GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA Compliance
- A Google Analytics alternative that’s less expensive than Adobe analytics
- Quickly generated pre built and custom reports
- Flexible dashboards to meet different needs
- Visitor consent and opt-in options to control the level of trackable data
- Hosting on-premises or in AWS or Azure cloud
- Access to a full set of data without sampling
SVP, Information Technology
Max Osse is the SVP of Information Technology overseeing Fulcrum's technology operations and information security. Max is responsible for spurring innovation at Fulcrum, leveraging emerging technologies to keep Fulcrum running and growing as an enterprise and providing best-in-class service to clients. Max works as a technical advisor, assisting clients in making technology and architectural decisions. He also works as technical account manager on client engagements, helping to solve business problems and driving value with big data solutions on Fulcrum's Anvil private cloud platform.
Max has worked at Kaplan Test Prep and has worked as a consultant for Pfizer and WNET-TV.
Max received a B.S. in Telecommunications from The University of Florida and a M.S. in Technology Management from Columbia University.
Recent Thoughts on Website Tagging and Tracking
How we have helped clients
Due to impending regulatory changes, an investment bank was seeking to streamline its research team's activities. Fulcrum helped by aggregating data, forming strategies to optimize retention efforts, and building triggers and reports to help the team execute. As part of this effort, Fulcrum utilized open source tools and in-house data capture to improve website tagging to gain insights as to how visitors interacted with the bank’s research articles. The additional details allowed the company to not only refine their retention targeting efforts, but also give feedback to analysts to improve their publications.